New Rental Agreement Rule 2019 – Online Registration of Tenancy/Rental Agreement Rules in Tamilnadu – Model Tenancy Act 2019
Rental Agreement Rule 2019
The New Rental Agreement Rule 2019. (Model Tenancy Act 2019) is the center’s PM Narendra Modi government to soon bring the “Model Tenancy Law” into the country. The law will provide for the interests of both landlords and tenants, the government has sought public opinion on the law for the time being, after which it is to be made a law. The draft is likely to be approved by the Cabinet by August 2019. After which it can be introduced in Parliament. In today ‘Article ‘ We provide you with important information about this new Model Tenancy Act 2019 . Here you will know how the new Tenancy Act will benefit those and tenants who own property in this new Model Tenancy Act .
What will the tenant benefit from this law?Model Tenancy Act 2019
- The landlord will be able to charge the tenant only 2 months of residential houses and 1 month ‘ s rent for other assets in advance .
- The rate agreement will not be able to make a house purchase before the time ends.
- If the landlord has to repair the house, the tenant has to give a written notice 24 hours in advance.
- If the tenant does not pay the rent for 2 consecutive months, the landlord can initiate the eviction proceedings.
- Any change in rentals will have to be noticed 3 months in advance.
- The rent will not be increased during the period of rent.
- Will not be able to shut down the tenant’s electricity and water during any dispute.
- If the landlord gets the house renovated, he or she will be able to raise the rent only with the tenant’s agreement.
What will the landlord benefit from this law?
- After the rent agreement is over , the tenant can ask for a rent four times if he does not vacate the house .
- The first 2 months after the expiry of the agreement will be entitled to double the rent and 4 times the rent thereafter.
- Landlord will be able to deduct his credit from security money if the tenant vacates the house
- The responsibility of taking care of the house shall be with the landlord as well as the tenant.
Why is this new law necessary? New Rental Agreement Rule 2019
At present, there are more than 1 crore houses lying vacant in the country, where no one lives and those houses are rented out by the property honour to anyone, mainly because the landlords may not take possession of the property in fear . To relieve this fear and to make proper use of such property, the government is going to enact a new law, and the Modi government is committed to providing houses for everyone to live by 2022 as promised. It also wants to complete . By bringing this law, both the landlord and the tenant will be able to avoid legal proceedings.