Himachal Pradesh Sahara Yojana 2019 | Rs 2000 Per Month to Poor Patients for Health Treatment | कमजोर वर्गों के उपचार के लिए हिमाचल प्रदेश सहारा योजना
हिमाचल प्रदेश सहारा योजना 2019 – HP Sahara Scheme
Himachal Pradesh Sahara Yojana 2019: Hello friends, today we will give you information about the Himachal Pradesh Sahara scheme through this article. The Indira Gandhi Medical College and Hospital is now the first institute in the state to implement the Sahara scheme. Under this HP Sahara Scheme 2019, the state government will provide Rs 2,000 per month to patients in the Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) category. The HP Sahara scheme will cover specific serious diseases like paralysis, parkinson’s, cancer, muscular dystrophy, hemophilia, thalassemia and kidney failure.
Himachal Pradesh Sahara Yojana 2019
The Sahara scheme was announced in the Himachal Pradesh Budget 2019-20 to provide medical assistance to poor patients. Through the HP Sahara scheme, people will be able to meet the difficulties faced during the prolonged treatment of chronic diseases. The Himachal Pradesh state government had earlier allocated Rs 2,482 crore for the health plan in the Budget 2019-20. In this article we provide you with complete information about Himachal Pradesh Sahara Yojana. Please read the full article for it carefully by the end.
Himachal Pradesh Sahara Yojana 2019 – हिमाचल प्रदेश सहारा योजना
HP Sahara Scheme – As we told you above, the Himachal Pradesh government has launched a Sahara scheme for the treatment of weaker sections in the state. The important features of this HP Sahara plan are as follows:
- For medical treatment, the government will provide Rs 2,000 per month to Patients in the EWS category.
- Serious diseases such as paralysis, parkinson’s, cancer, muscle dystrophy, haemophilia, thalassemia are included. In addition, chronic kidney failure or any other disease that permanently disables a person is included.
- The main objective is to assist poor patients suffering from deadly diseases to overcome the difficulties faced during prolonged treatment.
- In the first phase, about Rs 14.40 crore has been provided to about 6,000 patients.
- CM Jai Ram Thakur had announced the Sahara scheme in the second HP Budget for the financial year 2019-20.
- A campaign will be launched to popularize the CM Sahara Yojana (Himachal Pradesh Sahara Yojana). Recognized Social Health Workers (ASHAs) and other health workers will identify the beneficiaries. and will assist them with prescribed formalities. The Himachal Pradesh government will also provide an incentive of Rs 200 to ASHA workers to encourage participation.
Key Point under Himachal Pradesh Sahara Yojana 2019
|Scheme Name||Himachal Pradesh Sahara Yojana|
|Primary introduced by||Finance Minister in State|
|Introduction Date||9th February 2019|
|Department||Department of health & Family Welfare|
|Start Date of Scheme||July 2019|
|Date to Apply||Available Now|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
|Type of Scheme||State government|
एचपी सहारा योजना 2019 पात्रता और लाभार्थी (HP Sahara Yojana Eligibility & Beneficiaries)-
Everyone who wants to become the beneficiary of the Himachal Pradesh Sahara Yojana must meet the conditions below:
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Himachal Pradesh.
- The candidate should belong to the Economically Weaker Section (EWS) category of the society.
- The annual income of the candidate from all sources should not exceed Rs 4 lakh.
- At the same time, candidates will have to prove their diagnosis.
- In addition, HIV/AIDS is also a new one. There are about 4,200 patients suffering from AIDS. The State Government has increased their assistance to Rs.1500 per month. The Himachal Pradesh government will soon launch a mobile diagnostic van for identification and treatment of breast and survival cancer.
हिमाचल प्रदेश सहारा योजना 2019 in hindi
हिमाचल प्रदेश सहारा योजना को 9 फरवरी 2019 को दूसरे राज्य बजट के तहत पेश किया गया है। अब अंत में 22 जुलाई 2019 को मंत्री श्री जय राम ठाकुर की कैबिनेट बैठक के तहत हिमाचल प्रदेश सहारा योजना शुरू की गई है। इस योजना को चरणवार कार्यान्वित किया जाएगा। हिमाचल प्रदेश सहारा योजना शिमला में इंदिरा गांधी मेडिकल कॉलेज और अस्पताल से शुरू हो गई है। स्वास्थ्य मंत्री विपिन परमार के अनुसार नई स्वास्थ्य योजना में करीब 6,000 मरीजों को शामिल किया जाएगा और 14.40 रुपये खर्च किए जाएंगे।
|State Govt. Scheme||Click Here|
|Central Govt. Scheme||Click Here|
|Sarkari Yojana||Click Here|