AP Annadatha Sukhibhava Scheme 2019 – आंध्र प्रदेश की अन्नदाता सुखीभवा योजना की लाभार्थी सूची डाउनलोड करें और अपना नाम खोजें – Check AP Annadatha Sukhibhava Scheme 2019 beneficiary list of farmers (village / district wise) at annadathasukhibhava.ap.gov.in, make annadata login, check payment status & download app as well as web user manual & mobile app manual
AP Annadatha Sukhibhava Scheme
AP Annadatha Sukhibhava Scheme 2019 – The Andhra Pradesh government has launched a scheme called AP Annadatha Sukhibhava Scheme to make the food farmers economically viable. Andhra Pradesh Finance Minister Yanamla Ramakrishnadu stressed on the need to implement the scheme in the Budget 2019-20. The government has allocated an amount of about Rs 5,000 crore in 2019-20 for the successful launch of the scheme. The benefit of the scheme will be available to farmers in the form of subsidy on crops like paddy, sugarcane, cotton and groundnut and kharif crops. Details of key facts related to the scheme such as eligibility, documents, etc., have been given.
आंध्र प्रदेश अन्नदाता सुखीभावा योजना
As you know, our country is a farmer’s country, where agriculture is the main source of income. And, if our farmers are not economically viable, how will our country grow? Keeping this in mind, the Andhra Pradesh Circular has launched the Annadkar Sakhibhav Yojana. Under the scheme, the government will provide subsidy to farmers on production of crops. The government has already put in place a Rs 24,000-crore debt-laundering scheme to ease the debt burden on farmers’ banks. The government has also increased the subsidy to farmers to increase the income of farmers. For example, maize crops have been increased from 8333 to 12500 and pulses and sunflower crops from 6250 to 10,000. Read more – PM Modi Scooty Yojana 2019
AP Annadatha Sukhibhava Scheme 2019 Brief Summary
The brief summary of AP Annadata Sukhibhava Scheme are as follows:-
|Scheme Name||Annadata Sukhibhava Scheme|
|Launched by||CM N. Chandrababu Naidu|
|Department||Farmer welfare department|
|Total Beneficiaries||54 Lakh farmers|
|First beneficiary list||In coming 15 days or last of February 2019|
|Benefits of scheme||Financial support of Rs. 9000 to Rs. 10000|
|Category||Village, Block & Mandal Wise|
|Official website||Click Here|
|Prepared By||Real Time Governance Society (RTGS)|
|1st Installment||Till March end|
|Cost of Scheme||Rs. 7,000 crore|
आनंदता सुखभावा योजना के प्रमुख लाभ
Ananda Sukhbhava Yojana is a welfare scheme initiated by the Andhra Pradesh government. The major benefits received under the scheme are as follows.
- The scheme will improve the quality of life of the farmers of Andhra Pradesh.
- The scheme is the biggest ever farmer-beneficiary scheme of the State Government.
- The scheme will provide subsidy to farmers on their crops so that they will be able to get out of the debt burden.
- The state government has already waived off the loans of farmers under one scheme. The instalment of which is being given to the farmers.
Key Facts About this Scheme
The following are the key facts relating to the scheme.
- The main objective of the scheme is to increase the income of farmers.
- The scheme will enable farmers to be burdened with debt.
- The scheme will make the farmers feel financially viable.
- Under the scheme, farmers will get subsidy on crops like pulses, moong, sunflower, groundnut, etc.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|State Govt. Scheme||Click Here|
|Central Govt. Scheme||Click Here|
|Official website||Click Here|