Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana (PMFBY) – किसानों को तोहफा देगी मोदी सरकार! PMFBY में हो सकते हैं ये बदलाव
गुजरात प्रधानमंत्री फसल बीमा योजना
Once again, the Gujarat Government has invited applications under the Prime Minister’s Crop Insurance Scheme for the farmers of the state. For which all farmers of the state can apply online. This time farmers can get their Kharif season crop insured online and avail of the scheme. The online process for application of the scheme has already started. Read more: Vidhva Sahay Yojana 2019
गुजरात प्रधानमंत्री फसल बीमा योजना का उद्देश्य – Objective of Gujarat Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana (PMFBY)
The benefit of the scheme has been introduced by the Government of Gujarat to all the farmers of the State to protect their crops. If the farmer’s crop is damaged due to any natural calamity, the cost of his crop will be fully paid to the farmer under this scheme. For this, the farmer has to get his crop insured under the Prime Minister’s Crop Insurance Scheme for which the Gujarat government has invited online applications. T
he maximum insurance fee payable by the farmer under the scheme is 2% of the insurance amount for crops like paddy, jowar, ragi, groundnut, arhar, millet, moong, udd, sisam, maize and castor. However, farmers will have to pay only 5% of the insurance amount for cotton and banana crops. Under the scheme, all lenders can apply to the farmer and it is an alternative to the scheme for non-creditor farmers.
Benefits of Gujarat Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana 2019
The biggest advantage to the farmers under the scheme is that the farmers are fully paid their crop insurance.
- Farmers have to pay a lower premium to insure their crop.
- The entire process for application of the scheme has been made online through which all the farmers of the state can avail the scheme.
- Under the scheme, both the creditor farmer and the non-creditor farmer can apply for the scheme.
गुजरात प्रधानमंत्री फसल बीमा योजना ऑनलाइन पंजीकरण प्रक्रिया – Gujarat Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana Online Registration Process
- The farmers of the state will have to fill up an online application form to avail the benefits of the scheme, all of which have been given the information.
- For the Gujarat PMFBY online application, the farmers will have to visit its official website. –https://ikhedut.gujarat.gov.in/
- After visiting the website, you will have to click on the link.
- A new page will then be opened where you will open an online form of the प्रधानमंत्री फसल बीमा योजना after which you will be opened.
- Before applying, carefully read the information regarding the scheme and finally fill in all the information correctly and submit it to the online form by clicking on the option .