[Registration] Rajasthan CM Youth Employment Scheme | Rajasthan Mukhyamantri Yuva Rojgar Yojana 2019 | Berojgari Bhatta Yojna Application Form | मुख्यमंत्री युवा रोजगार योजना राजस्थान पंजीकरण
Rajasthan CM Youth Employment Scheme
Rajasthan CM Youth Employment Scheme – Rajasthan Mukhyamantri Yuva Rojgar Yojana 2019: Today we will give you information about the Chief Minister’s Youth Employment Scheme launched by the Government of Rajasthan through this article. The Rajasthan government has decided to launch the Chief Minister’s Youth Employment Scheme by presenting the Budget for unemployed youth on July 10, 2019. Under this Government scheme, the State Government will provide about 1 lakh jobs to unemployed youth in every department, sector in the next five years. The main objective of the Chief Minister’s Youth Employment Scheme, Rajasthan is to reduce the rising rate of unemployment in the state. Under the scheme, every educated unemployed youth of the state can apply.
Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot said in his speech that he will recruit 75,000 in each department this year.
He also announced the Employment Generation Scheme programme under which 25,000 youth will be linked to self-employment. A loan of Rs 1 lakh will also be given to any person who wants to start his own business through the Rajasthan Chief Minister’s Youth Employment Scheme. The state government gave the slogan “With every hand of the skill, with employment” and said that by self-employment or starting their own business, they should also give jobs to others. In this article we provide you with all the information about Rajasthan CM Youth Employment Scheme. Please read the full article for it carefully by the end. Read more – Rajasthan Berojgari Bhatta 2019
राजस्थान मुख्यमंत्री युवा रोजगार योजना की विशेषताएँ (Features)
Features of Rajasthan Mukhyamantri Yuva Rojgar Yojana – Some of the highlights and features of the Chief Minister’s Youth Employment Scheme are mentioned in the Budget 2019-20 of Rajasthan. In addition to who will benefit under this Youth Employment Scheme you can also see below:
- Under the CM Youth Employment Scheme, the State Government will provide a loan of Rs.1 lakh to the unemployed candidates to set up self-employment and promote employment generation scheme.
- More than 1 lakh unemployed candidates from the Youth Self-Employment Scheme Rajasthan will get the benefit of loans.
- Loans under Rajasthan CM Youth Employment Scheme will be provided by RIICO, RFC, SC/S/OBC and Minority Finance Corporation.
- loan of about Rs 1,000 crore will be provided by the State Government for employment generation scheme in the next 5 years.
- With this, the Rajasthan government will make provision for skill development training of unemployed youth in the coming days. It will also organize job fairs from time to time in which companies from across the country and abroad will participate.
Highlights of Youth Employment Scheme
|Name of scheme||Rajasthan CM Youth Employment Scheme|
|Introduced by||Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot|
|Date of Primary announcement||10th July 2019|
|Type of Scheme||State Govt. Scheme|
|Start Date to Apply||Available Soon|
|Last Date to Apply||Not Yet Declared|
|Cost of the Scheme||Rs 1000 crore|
|Official website||Released Soon|
Eligibility for Rajasthan New Employment Scheme
- Aadhaar Card
- Startup Details
- GST Registration (if Applicable)
- Pan Card
- Bank Account Passbook
How to apply for Rajasthan CM Youth Employment Scheme?
At present, Rajasthan Youth Employment Generation Scheme is at its initial stage. The Chief Minister has only initiated information about the scheme but no additional information is available. As soon as the concerned department updates it, we will release every detail here such as user guidelines, registration process and eligibility.
|State Govt. jobs||Click Here|
|Central Govt. jobs||Click Here|
|Sarkari Yojana||Click Here|