Opening for SEO Analyst in Hyderabad with 1-2 years of experience.
Role of the SEO Analyst is to design and implement the strategies through which the website gets the top ranks in various search engines against the targeted keywords.
• Responsible for all SEO – Website content optimization and all other such SEO functions like On Page/Off Page Optimization.
• Social Bookmarking, Article Submission, Blog Submission, Press Release submission, Forum Participation, Business Listings, Classified Ads, Link Classifieds, Link Exchange witter, LinkedIn, Blogs, etc.
• Manage and improve current and new organic search results.
• Ability to analyze, show competitive keyword ranking on search engines like Google, Yahoo and Bing.
• Achieving targets in terms of ranking, and traffic.
• Preparing Traffic reports using Google Analytical tools.
• Identifying and implementing strategies for increasing site traffic through organic search listings without being blacklisted.
• Researching and resolving HTML code and content, link architecture and navigation issues.
• Graduate/Post graduate, ideally with emphasis in online marketing, advertising, computer science OR Degree in media, marketing, advertising, business, or related field.
• Candidate should have 1-2 Years of experience in Search Engine Marketing and Optimization (SEO).
• Good Knowledge of Google Analytics, Google & Bing Webmaster, Word tracker & SEO Industry Tools.
• Strong understanding of Search Engine-Friendly Web Design and ability to make critical changes to design and technical recommendations.
• Self-Motivated & Result Oriented.
• Proficient in all aspects of Microsoft Office capabilities.
• Ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
• Must be comfortable with presenting to senior management and working in cross-functional teams
Location : Hyderabad, India
Type of job : Fulltime.
About the Company: The Hub is a brand building business. Our experienced team is responsible for writing, co-ordinating and delivering unique brand strategies for some of the biggest UK brands integrating the web, social media, mobile applications, SEO (Search Engine Optimisation), pay per click (PPC) and print to deliver outstanding tangible results.
The Hub Agency
3-11-107/3/15, Third Floor,
Kamshetty Mall, Opp: TV Studio,
Andhra Pradesh 500013, INDIA.
Email ID to send resume is: email@example.com
For more SEO Jobs in Hyderabad or elsewhere, use the tag cloud.
|Visit this group|