Jamia Millia Islamia Recruitment 2019 – Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi has issued notices for filling vacancies of teaching in various disciplines for 485+ post in the prescribed format till July 17, 2019.
Jamia Millia Islamia Recruitment 2019
Candidates, are you looking for recruitment of Jamia Millia Islamia for non-teachers and other academic vacancies? Here you pay attention to all JMI recruitment details. If Aspirants are very interested in joining the necessary qualifications and JMI, who are central university recruitment, then verify the utility details which are clearly mentioned in the official notification. So, one should retain the given JMI Assistant Professor vacancy details, then submit the form immediately. See the expiration date of the rules uploaded to this @seojonbs.in home page.
Details of Jamia Millia Islamia Recruitment 2019
The complete details of latest Jamia Millia Islamia notification 2019 are described in the table as follows,
|Organization Name||Jamia Millia Islamia|
|Job Type||Central Government|
|Job Name||Guest Teachers & Assistant Professors|
|Total No. Of Vacancy||485+|
|JMI Salary||Check Advt.|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last date for receipt of application||17.07.2019|
Candidates should read official information for jobs in JMI 2019 before applying for this recruitment. To get more alerts for jobs in the state government, central government jobs, engineering jobs and jobs in Delhi, please visit seojobs.in
About Jamia Millia Islamia
Jamia Millia Islamia is a public central university, which is located in New Delhi, India. It was originally established in 1920 in the United Provinces of Uttar Pradesh, India, during the British rule in Aligarh. It became a central university by an Act of Indian Parliament in 1988. In Urdu, Jamia means university, and millia means national. Jamia Millia Islamia has become a group of multilateral education system, in which school education, undergraduate, postgraduate, M.Phil / Ph.D. And post-doctoral education. With over 9 centers of learning, 39 teaching and research departments and more than 27 centers of learning and research.
Eligibility Criteria for JMI Faculty Posts
Applicants should have the following qualifications, age range, experience and skills to apply for the latest Government Job.
JMI Recruitment Educational Qualification
- Candidates should have completed the following qualification from BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech / BS / MS / Master Degree / M.Phil / Ph.D. / M.E. / MA / BEd etc. Recognized university Those who have passed in NET / SET / SLET will be given priority Check for more information about academic qualifications.
- Check advertisement for age limit.
- It chooses the candidates based on screening and interview.
Mode of Apply
- Candidates can submit their application via offline mode to the given address (Check Advt.)
- Not Required.
How to apply for JMI Jobs 2019
- Firstly, visit the official website jmi.ac.in
- Then, search for the notification regarding this recruitment and select it.
- Read the official full notifications carefully.
- Download the application form given in the website and fill it with prescribed details in the form correctly.
- Submit the filled in application and copies of the original certificates and required documents to the address given in the notification.
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Govt. Scheme||Click Here|
|Central Govt. Scheme||Click Here|