Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship 2019 – बेगम हजरत महल बालिका छात्रवृत्ति योजना 2019, सेंट्रल गवर्नमेंट अल्प्संख्यक बालिका स्कॉलरशिप फॉर्म, Begum Hazrat Mahal Yojana, बेगम हजरत महल स्कॉलरशिप 2019 रजिस्ट्रेशन फार्म।
Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship 2019
The scheme of “Begum Hazrat Mahal Girls Scholarship” for girl students belonging to minority communities was first known as “Maulana Azad National Scholarship” scheme. It was started by the Foundation in the academic year 2003-04. The main objective of the scheme is to provide financial support to the meritorious students belonging to national minorities, who can not continue their education due to the lack of financial assistance.
The Foundation’s scholarship scheme is a very popular scheme and its sanction quota is increasing year after year. So far, 3,89,838 students have been provided assistance with Rupees. 392.75 crores spread all over the country since foundation. This is the new scheme of the Government of India.
Begum Hazrat Mahal Girl’s Scholarship Scheme, 2019
In this article, we will provide you information regarding the application of application and its eligibility for Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship Scheme, 2019. All this information has been published below in this article, so please read it carefully. Girls were not taught first in the country, which would be changed gradually, the government and other institutions are also paying considerable attention. Hence scholarship schemes are being started for many types of girls.Begum Hazrat Mahal Girls Scholarship Scheme is also a plan of the same type which is being run by a foundation. This scheme is being run for minority girls.
All those students who come from Sikh, Muslim, Buddhist, Parsi, Jain, community can take advantage of this scheme. The benefits of this scheme are available to those students who are studying in class 12 from Naval or higher and more than 50% marks in previous exams.The purpose of this scheme is to start, that minority girls can achieve higher education and spend a better life. This scheme was started by the former Prime Minister, Shri Atal Bihari Vajpayee. To avail the scheme, it is necessary to apply in that which can be done online too.
Begum Hazrat Mahal Balika Chatravriti Yojana Eligibility (पात्रता)
Only girls belonging to six notified minority communities i.e. Muslim, Christian, Sikh, Buddhist, Jain and Parsi are eligible. Scholarships will be provided to minority girl students, who are studying in the 9th to 12th standard, and have achieved at least 50% marks or equivalent grade in the last class.
The annual income of the parents / guardian of the student from all sources is not more than 2 lakh rupees. Students are advised to submit only “one application”. If students submit more than one application form then all applications submitted by the students will be considered as “duplicate” and they will be treated as “disapproved”.
Brief Summary of Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship
|Name of Scheme||Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship|
|Department||Maulana Azad Education Foundation|
|Start Date to Apply||Available Now|
|Last Date to Apply||30th September 2019|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Type of Scheme||Central Govt. Scheme|
|Objective||To empower Girl Child student|
Important documents of Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship
Income certificate of parent / guardian should be issued from Gram Pradhan / Sarpanch, Nagarpalika Board, councilor, MLA, MP or any gazetted officer or competent authority declared by the state government. Income Certificate in English / Hindi / Regional Language. If the certificate is in regional language, then it should be with the self certified Hindi / English version. Table of the previous class.
- Minority Community Certificate.
- Passport size photo identity card.
- Proof of Permanent Address Aadhar number
- Bank passbook
How to Apply for Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship
- All the students who want to apply under this scheme will have to first take care that for the first time you will have to register in this application.
- Registry plans can be done by visiting the official website.
- After reaching this opportunity you will have to download the application form for this scheme.
- Carefully fill all the information sought in the application form.
- Upload any documents that are requested. Students who apply for scholarship for the first time need to “register” on the portal as a new applicant by providing accurate and authentic information as “printed on their documents” in the “Student Registration Form”.
- Prior to starting the registration process, students are advised to keep their academic and other documents such as Aadhaar numbers, Bank Passbook etc.
- After this, submit your application form by clicking on the submit button.
- SECRETARY’S OFFICE
- Shri Rizwanur Rahman
- Phone: 011-23583788, 011-23583789
- Fax: 011-23561945
- Email: email@example.com
- Shri Gulam Waris Khan
- (Scholarship – Incharge)
- Phone: 011-23583788, 011-23583789
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Nodal Agency Address
- Maulana Azad Campus,Chelmsford Road,
- Opposite New Delhi Railway Reservation Centre.
- New Delhi 110 055
Official website – Click Here
State Govt. Scheme – Click Here