Atal Pension Yojana 2019: Government of India has released the scheme called Atal Pension Yojana (APY). Atal Pension Yojana is a guaranteed pension yojana and is administered by the Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority (PFRDA).
Atal Pension Scheme 2019
You are an unorganized sector worker and feel insecurity about the future. If you are worried about your life in old age, then this plan can be that which can help your old age. In the Atal Pension Scheme, you can not only get less pension every month by depositing lesser amount, but can also benefit from your family in case of untimely death. In case of death of the holder of this pension scheme, his wife and wife will also get pension in case of death. The most important thing is that you do not have to deposit money in this account for lifetime to receive a pension. Also, like the PF account, the government will also contribute from its side in this pension scheme. Read more: Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana
How much will you get on your deposit Pension:
According to the government announcement, any person between the age of 18 to 40 years can join the scheme. According to the government, the age and the pension you want to take every month, there is a clear policy to deposit money every month. For example, if you want a pension of 1000 rupees per month and you are 18 years old, you will have to deposit 42 rupees for 42 years every month. At the same time 40 years of age will have to deposit 291 rupees every year for 20 years.
For the person who applied for a pension of Rs 1000, if he dies, then his nominated successor will get Rs 1.7 lakh. Similarly, 2000, 3000, 4000 or more Rs 5000 per month pensioners will have to pay premium per month according to age. If you are currently 30 and want to get a pension of Rs 5000 every month, you will have to deposit 577 rupees per month for 30 years. If those people die, then their nominee will be entitled to 8.5 lakh rupees.
APY Scheme 2019 Details:
|Name Of Scheme||Atal Pension Yojana|
|Introduced by||PM Narendra Modi|
|Nodal Agency||Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority (PFRDA)|
|Introduction Date||Year 2015|
|Start Date to Apply||Available Now|
|Last Date to Apply||Not Yet Declared|
|Status of Scheme||Active|
|Objective||To Provide Social security|
|Mode of Application||Offline through Bank|
|Type of Scheme||Central Government Scheme|
Eligibility for Atal Pension Yojana
- Must be citizen of Indian.
- Subscribers should have a saving bank account.
- Aadhaar Card
- Identity Proof
- Mobile Number
Age Limited to join APY:
- Minimum age: 18 years
- Maximum age: 40 years
Read more: प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना
Benefits of Atal Pension Yojana
- This is a social security plan.
- Subscriber of APY to Rs. 1000 / – to Rs. 5000 / – per month guaranteed pension.
- Tax benefits under this scheme are applicable under the National Pension Scheme.
- This is an auto debit scheme.
- 100% safe due to being regulated by the central government. Body.
APY Scheme Monthly Contribution Chart:
The monthly contribution depends on the amount of pension you want to get on retirement and at the age at which you start. The following table tells you how much you need to contribute per year based on your age and pension plan. Read more: प्रधानमंत्री रोजगार प्रोत्साहन योजना
|Entry Age||Years of Contribution||Monthly Pension INR 1000||Monthly Pension INR 2000||Monthly Pension INR 3000||Monthly Pension INR 4000||Monthly Pension INR 5000|
How to Apply for Atal Pension Yojana:
- All nationalized bank plans offer you can go to any of these banks
- The Atal Pension Scheme form is available online and in the bank. You can download the form from the official website.
- Forms are available in English, Hindi, Bangla, Gujarati, Kannada, Marathi, Oriya, Tamil and Telugu.
- Fill the application form and submit it to your bank.
- Provide a valid mobile number if you have not already made the bank available.
- Submit a photocopy of your Aadhaar card.
You will be sent a confirmation message when the application is approved.
APY Helpline / Helpdesk:
- If you are facing any problem related to the APY plan, contact toll free number-1800-110-069.
State Govt. Scheme: Click Here
Official website: Click Here